Home Uncategorized Seven year old girl electrocuted in Ho

Seven year old girl electrocuted in Ho

102
0
SHARE
Deceased Daniela Akorfa Okai
A seven-year old girl last Monday met her untimely death, during a downpour in Ho, the Volta regional capital. Daniela Akorfa Okai, a primary one pupil of the Mawuli EP Basic school was electrocuted in her home during the rains that lasted over an hour.
According to witnesses, the late Daniela was found stuck to a metallic television pole outside their home located in a Ho-Ahoe suburb of  SOWETO by her mother who had left the seven -year old in the porch earlier, to attend nature’s call. 
Mourners at the burial service
Upon her return, however, Daniela’s mother tried to rescue her daughter but experienced a shock and called for help. It was later revealed that the pole was exposed to a naked electric wire on the building.  Daniela died few hours later after being rushed to the Ho municipal hospital for treatment.
The remains of the deceased being conveyed to the cemetery 
Due to the nature of her passing, young Daniela was buried on Wednesday morning at a brief burial ceremony was held in their home, which  was  attended by family  members,  neighbours, teachers and school mates who are still yet to come to terms with the tragic event.
School mates of the deceased 

Source: Voltaonlinegh/LA

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here